SK hynix Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://ssd.skhynix.com (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we may collect:
- on this Website; and/or
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child between the age of 13 and 16 without his/her affirmative authorization, we will immediately delete that information. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without the affirmative authorization of his/her parent or guardian, we will immediately delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number (“personal information“);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as model number and serial number, the type of trouble or issue with the products that you purchased; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we may collect on or through our Website may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of making inquiries regarding our products through our Website; and/or
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We May Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and/or
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we may collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to respond to your inquiries that you send us through our Website;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for customer services; and/or
- to comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements.
We do not collect, store, use, or sell your personal information for purposes of marketing or advertising.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates; and/or
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to provide support to our customers and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
We require the above third parties to use appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information, and they are prohibited from selling your personal information or otherwise retaining, using, or disclosing the information other than for the specific purpose of performing the services specified in the contract.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions to which you agreed when you purchased our products and enclosed in the box of our products (the “Terms and Conditions”) and to carry out our obligations contained in the Terms and Conditions, including for warranty remedies purpose.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit [Here].
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request that we delete personal information about you that we have collected, subject to certain exclusions under California Civil Code § 1798.105(d). Further, California Civil Code §§ 1798.83, 1798.110, and 1798.115 permit users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our collection and/or disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email@example.com]
Data Security and Retention
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.